Abstracts are being accepted for the Magnetic North Conference, to be held June
10-12, 2011, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. The deadline for
submission of abstracts is April 15th 2011
Abstracts are being accepted for Contributed (20 minutes) and Invited (40 minutes)
presentations; please select type of presentation when submitting an abstract.
If you submit an abstract that is subsequently accepted please bring your presentation
to the event on either a memory stick or a laptop.
Uploaded Submissions must be in pdf format. See this
You may use this TeX template
or this Word template to generate your pdf
Please review the following instructions.
Please click here
to submit abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. Please proofread and spell-check the
abstract before submitting it, as it will be printed in the conference program exactly
as it appears when submitted.
- For text, use Times New Roman, 12-point. Use the Symbol font for symbols and Greek
- Set all margins at 1 inch or 2.54 cm.
- Maximum length of the abstract is one letter-size page (21.59 cm by 27.94 cm or 8.5
inch by 11 inch).
- Title must be in sentence case (not all caps) and bold, followed by the authors'
initials and surname name(s) (underline and bold the presenting author) and followed
- Separate Title, Author(s) and affiliation(s) by a single line space.
- Include references at bottom of abstract
i.e.  Z.K. Wang et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 94, 137208 (2005)